Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Things I can do only when I'm 17-18

  1. Participate Taiwan International Science Fair
  2. Join the Science competition
  3. Join many camps hold up for senior high school students
  4. Meet many different people in different fields
  5. Have good friends I could get along with during the whole life
  6. Love a person without any considerations, like wealth, status, or future. Just for fun.
  7. Have many dreams to fulfill with many feasibility. I can dream to be an artist, a scientist, a doctor, a engineer, or a businessman.
  8. Have enough free time to read extracurricular books, to travel, and to think about life.

3 comments:

b9505024brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
b9505024brian said...

Sorry! The first comment is my mistake. .....Anyway, I want to ask you a question. Why these things could only be done when you were seventeen or eighteen?

b9505002ginger said...

I don't know how to explain them to you. 1,2,3,7, and 8 are clearly that I can not do them now. The others are my opinions. You can disagree with me.