Saturday, May 5, 2007

I am tired of it


I am tired of it... We have passed through 7 weeks of Midterm exams. And there are still 2 weeks to overcome. There are Biology, Chemistry, English, Biology again, English writing, Chinese Diagnosis, Economic, Chemistry again, Biology again and again, except numerous tests in class. I almost be crazy!!!

Today I sat on a bus, and thought during the boring time on bus. "Why I should be so busy and toiling? What am I chasing? What can I do to comfort my tired heart?" Of course, I got the answer in my mind. I gave a free weekend to myself and had a real "holiday", not a "homework" or "studying" weekend. I feel better now. I hope I could conquer all of them and graduate in time!!

6 comments:

b9505024brian said...

I hope I could conquer all of them and graduate in time, too.

Anonymous said...

You could^^
You work hard and do well!

Anonymous said...

it is really tired after taking so many examS

Julie said...

We CM students have to develope our own life style.
To be courage, to be optimistic...
Don't worry, be happy...
together.

:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks all of you :)

b9505018david said...

I think we all should have wings for the future and always look on the birght side of life.