Saturday, May 26, 2007

So hot!!!!


from: http://tw.news.yahoo.com/photostory/hot.html?p=1     
It's so hot!!! And the worst thing is our dormitory having no air-conditioner. Hot and perspiring make me feel sticky and uncomfortable!! Why the "richest" university in Taiwan doesn't provide students the best and comfortable environment to studying? These days, I have gone to the COMPLAIN board of our university's BBS. All of the students have the same problems. And now, as a girls, I have to get off my T-shirt like boys and turn the fans to the max. Doing so, I won't burn to death!!

3 comments:

b9505024brian said...

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN!! It's so hot.

BY THE WAY:Take care and don't catch a cold!! XD

b9505018david said...

Being diligent and simple is our school rule.

b9505002ginger said...

It's right. But it's so hot to stand it!!!