Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I can not unterstand >"<

I used to have misunderstanding with someone now. I really want to realize what you do say. You do, too. However, we fail and always get angry.
=
I often remember the time I was 15 years old. I felt confused why one of my best friends can not understand what I said. Anyways, I would explain for her, tell her any details she didn't understand, and get to know each other with patience. At that time, I sometimes felt she is a little bluntness, and I may despise her a little. But, I like her still.
=
Today, I may have a misunderstanding with that guy I infer to at the beginning, and be despised by her. I admire I haven't taken this so seriously, because I feel that guy feel I am annoying. Maybe, the emotion isn't hate, but maybe is dislike. Encounter this corner, whether I should give up or not. I don't know. Nevertheless, I prefer the former, because I am not a child anymore, I can not desire anything going the way I want. I have to learn give up. Yes, I do....

4 comments:

林彥廷 said...

is she our classmate?
is she the one i have mentioned on MSN?

b9505024brian said...

I can not understand, "either".

b9505002ginger said...

Bingo! Hawkeye!!
(But it's a pity that there isn' a gift for you XDD)

林彥廷 said...

^^...the laver is so tasty~~thank u