Saturday, May 19, 2007

A Trip to Ying Ko Town of Taipei County

Taken by Aubergine

To film our Chinese group work, Masks, our group decided to go to Ying Ko Town finding the view of molding clay. That was so fun!! I played the role of an odd guy, David, who destroyed his work without hesitation if he didn't like his work. I often think if we can destroy or veto our value easily, what kind of people we will be? A creative one? A capricious one? Or any kinds else?

In spite of filming, we chatted with the owner of this molding clay classroom. We knew the classroom having more than one hundred history. I love the kind of building!!! Also, we learned how to mold the clay, and how to ustulate it. The owner was so kind and friendly. I think I will plan a trip to visit there again !! With friends, and enjoy without homework pressure!!!

5 comments:

林彥廷 said...

you girls really do the Chinese homework with all your mind

b9505024brian said...

I agree with hawkeye. You can say that again!!

b9505002ginger said...

XDDD
Thanks for your appreciation^^

b9505018david said...

I want to go with you and play the clay next time.

b9505002ginger said...

Let's go together!!