Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My malleolus(腳踝) got twisted

I was so stupid today. Today was our Chinese Medicine Night. However, I can not participate the night from beginning to end. I had to join the basketball contest between departments. I was so unlucky that when it's my turn to be the one on the court, my malleolus twisted. I hadn't shot, hadn't committed a foul, and hadn't done anything..... I was depressed. I hadn't watch the show my classmates directed. I hadn't help my seniors(學姊們) win the contest. I just was a fool. I hurt, and got nothing....... I wish I could recover as fast as possible. I don't what to stay at home or the dormitory anymore!!!!

3 comments:

b9505024brian said...

Take care!

林彥廷 said...

you really have lots of good friends^^, it's the moment you know what friend is for

b9505002ginger said...

Yes! I got a lot of friends!!